Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Enjoyed myself today at Kwonghui's house, in her messy room. Even her brother's room is tidier than hers.. wahahaa. Looked at her old photos.. spotted some really old ones at her living room table when she was in her secondary school days. Oops.. think I am not supposed to tell :P It's really fun to chit-chat with tt gal.. I forgot what exactly we talked about.. but the afternoon just flew past without us realising.

I think gers worry about the tiniest matter..becos we worry about whether to wear sneakers or sandals since we are going wu fen pu after visiting wulai. whahaaa.. sounds duh but hey, it's something we got to think about. We may want to buy shoes at wu fen pu.

Going to the home tmr for mentoring. Yea! I miss the kids, especially my obedient kid, Yaoxing.

Not to forget.. I am meeting my dear gd friend who just came back from US on Friday. That vainpot.. keeps snapping photos ever since he had a new hairdo. He said he must take photos until he looked his best.. hahahaa. Saw your funky new look on your blog.. better shock me on Friday k when we meet. You better make sure I am electrocuted.. hahaa but it will be so so difficult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home