Saturday, April 01, 2006

What I want in my future guy

I agree this is a thrashy topic. Saw it on a friend's blog, it's so unlike her to write such stuff but now I know what she looks for in a guy.. wahahaa

What do I look for in my future guy? hmm..I would say guys who are intelligent attract me a lot. He needs not be academically strong but at least have xiao zhong ming. However, too smart can be oppressing. So can't be that very smart.. he should be caring too. Or at least I can see his caring side. He needs to be a responsible person, nice to his family. That's because family and kinship is extremely important to me. One more thing, we must first have the same frequency, chemistry u call it. It's difficult to find someone who u have chemistry with.. hahaa

Looking back, I realised that what I want in a guy has changed. Intelligence din matter to me then, I want someone who is gentleman and responsible. Someone who is tough and fit. I wanted someone who is in the navy or police line..it's so funny looking back now.

So what do you look for in ur future guy/gal?

p/s: friends go blog about it. hahaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home