Saturday, April 29, 2006

Lee Hom

I can't believe I did such a crazy thing today. It is the first 'star- chasing' affair in my life and I don't think I would want to do it again in the near future. I have enough of squeezing with the crowds.. it's hot, tiring and very uncomfortable.

I went to Lee Hom's autograph session today at IMM. I think he has so many Chinese fans.. meaning fans who are from China... almost 2/3 of the crowds are China people. Crazy people screaming like hell when Lee Hom was not even there and I almost went deaf with this particular fan standing besides me. She was screaming," Lee Hom here! here!" and videotaping at the same time with her right hand. She kept waving frantically to him with her left hand.. this is the most annoying part because I was standing at her left side.. so you can imagine how much good images I managed to capture with her left hand waving there all the time. Everytime she waved, my images went blur with all her shaking becos she kept knocking into my right hand. I really felt like chopping off her annoying hand at that instant!

The whole Lee Hom affair lasted for the whole afternoon including waiting time. Bored as I am, I can't even fish out magazines to read because there wasn't any space around me at all. I just stood there and stoned for nearly two hours. Oh yeah.. M1 customers were given priority to enter and so my bestie managed to get in first because fortunately for her I am a M1 user. hahaa.. so people, dun say M1 not good.. cos sometimes there are some unexpected privileges.

It was fairly thrilling on the whole. I can't believe I have given my 'first time' to Lee Hom when I dun even like him that much. Mayday or FIR would be worth all the sweat. Nonetheless, Lee Hom is still an excellent singer.. listening to his 'Kiss Goodbye' makes my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home