Friday, May 25, 2007

Worry too much

Ridiculous thing I did yesterday in office. Wanted to photocopy documents, in the end two of the photocopying machines are printing reports, so I had to use the last one but it was jammed by paper. Curse that last user.. so inconsiderate! Then I tried to fix that jammed machine and made a commotion. Everyone knows that I am fixing that machine.. I wanted to give up and just leave but then ....I am afraid people might mistaken that I am the one who has jammed the machine and just simply walked away!

Hence, I spent around 20 mins fixing that stupid machine and I left without photocopying my documents because I am afraid it will just jam again!!

Arghh can't believe i have done such a stupid thing.. a waste of my time. The most stupidest thing is I din manage to photocopy my stuff= I have become a free labour technician.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home