Friday, April 20, 2007

What do I want?


Do you know what you want?

I don't but I know I must live each day in a happy way. That's why I try to smile and be thrilled about even trivial matters. That's why I am always so high when I meet the whole lot of you, even when we are meeting almost every week!


PS: I luv my temp gal, Peifang so so much.. we are really on the same frequency hahaha and she's 18. My dear vj junior.. =) talking crap to her makes my day easier to pass at work. Can't wait to see her every morning! interesting designation she has..








2 Comments:

At 10:41 AM , Blogger spidey said...

hey!
photos has been sent to your gmail, go check n upload photo n blog or do wateva u wan....

n u as my so called lesbian partner seems to be more interested in your temp girl ar? "look forward to see her every morning" tt sound so... so.... lol!

cant wait for friday to come! =)

 
At 9:06 PM , Blogger Weili~ said...

haa. she's really cute in her behaviour.. think you will click very well with her too. =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home