Saturday, March 17, 2007

Confused soul

After consulting two close friends, I am less confused, hopefully.Hearing their advice makes me feel more assured on what to do.

MY HRIS shows that:
Me=Doubtful=Confused being

I am a confused human being, a very doubtful one. Plus, I am impulsive. My past actions have proven it all. To overcome this weakness, I must JUST DO IT, dun think, JUST DO IT! That was the advice given to me then.

Maybe I should follow that wise advice given. Make it a year.. make it a year.. Dun think, JUST WORK!


PS: Why am I so confused ar? This is such a duh weakness.

3 Comments:

At 6:35 PM , Blogger 33 said...

still luan3?
i agree don't ponder too much. just do. ha!

 
At 10:02 PM , Blogger rayn said...

hey is that test? i oso wan to do it!!!

 
At 7:22 PM , Blogger Weili~ said...

hahaa.. i did the HRIS test, still have a detailed one but dunno what the test name is.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home