Sunday, December 31, 2006

The first time I felt so angry at my mum

Mums can really piss you off sometimes because they are too concerned, too naggy and too bossy.

I am pissed at my mum today because she threw away my bank book! Although it wasn't on purpose, she shouldn't have meddle with my things in the first place. She can look at my bank book but she shouldn't have taken it and lost it! She should have trusted that I can tidy my own room myself.. I have already told her I did..but she didn't, so she went to my room, went through my things, saw my bank book and misplaced it. She said she might have threw it away with all the useless items, hence my bank book should be now in the trash, awaiting to be burnt. Although I don't have much money in my bank account, although I haven't updated my bank book for a long while, my mum shouldn't have done it. She doesn't even feel apologetic.

What an unpleasant incident to end the last day of my 2006. I realise mums are often the one to piss their children, not daddies because they love us way too much.

Wow it's the first time I felt myself fuming mad at my mum and it's all because of a bank book! Myabe money is evil..hahahaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home